This dog’s best friend is blowing everyone’s mind

This has gotta be one of the most beautiful animal friendships I have ever seen! These two are even called the “It Couple” of the year! It’s like a story straight out from the movies: a sweet girl who was left out by her family meets a naughty bad boy. And together they make a wonderful pair who make each other better!

Video: 28 Mind Blowing Optical Illusions

Everyone, meet Adaeze the cheetah and Odie the Australian Shepherd! These two have been friends since they were little. Adaeze was born in a big litter that overwhelmed their mother. So Marcella Leone, the founder of the Leo Zoological Center in Greenwich, introduced Adaeze to Odie. They were about the same age at that time.

Photo Source: ABC News
Photo Source: ABC News

Knowing that calm dogs can help tame cheetahs, Marcella wanted to pair Adaeze to a calm, young puppy. But Adaeze had other things in mind- she wanted the older and naughtier Odie! And when they met, they became fast freinds!

Watch the video below and see them playing together!

Video: Man Sends Tennis Balls to Strangers in Tribute to His Dog Best Friend

While watching these two, I think I can hear the song, “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” by Elton John. LOL!

Aren’t they adorable? According to the caretakers of the Leo Zoological Center, there has never ever been any aggression between the two. They do almost everything together- they even sleep together at night! These two really are one of the cutest and sweetest animal couples we’ve ever seen!

Read more of Adaeze and Odie’s story at BarkPost.com and at ABC News!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts